If you have been affected by the situation regarding the diesel emissions in Volkswagen 2.0-liter TDI vehicles, we'd like to work with you to make things right. We're here to make this process move as smoothly as possible and help you understand all of your options before coming to a decision. Whether you want to enroll in our Volkswagen buyback program or look at the other options available to you, someone from our Volkswagen dealership near Fishers, IN, will be here to help.
Volkswagen owners and lessees who are eligible can either bring their VW in for compliance modification, allow us to buy back their vehicle or end their lease early. In some cases, an additional cash settlement can be offered. Numbers vary, but eligible drivers can receive as much as $10,000 from Volkswagen.
- Offer cash to eligible drivers
- Promote eco-friendly and zero-emissions vehicle technology
- Pay for environmental remediation
- Buy back, terminate the lease or provide approved emissions modifications for nearly 475,000 2.0-liter TDI diesel Volkswagen models in the United States.
When Do Volkswagen Buybacks Begin?
If you would like Volkswagen to buy back your vehicle, this process is now running. After you register your TDI online at VWCourtSettlement.com, someone from Volkswagen of America will help you set up a time to come by our VW dealership.
What if I Want to Keep My TDI?
If you'd rather hold onto your Volkswagen 2.0-liter TDI diesel, we can perform emissions modifications and help you receive bonus compensation. All modifications must be approved by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). To learn more, you can contact Tom Wood Volkswagen.
To find out if you're eligible to be a part of this settlement process, just follow these steps:
- Visit VWCourtSettlement.com -- this site is secure and will keep your information safe.
- Enter the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of your VW in the "Vehicle Look-Up" box.
- Select your dealer -- if you'd like us to help facilitate this process, select Tom Wood Volkswagen.
- Choose FTC Consent Order
- Fill out the form and identify your vehicle and reimbursement amounts on forms 1A and 2A. This will tell you the value of your Volkswagen buyback and calculates for mileage adjustments.
If you have any questions about the Volkswagen buyback program or would like to speak with our Volkswagen finance center directly, don't hesitate to contact anyone on our team. Visit Tom Wood Volkswagen at your convenience to learn more.